May 03, 2012

Coming Soon...

I have so much to do for the store!  Here's a sneak peek of what is coming up...

Source

Maya by Leah Duncan is one of my favorite fabric collections to date.  It is totally Southern to me, without being saccharine: down-to-earth colors, fun prints, summer vibes.  Look for this in clutches!

Source

Washi by Rashida Coleman-Hale is another stunner!  The bright colors couldn't be any more fun.  I have some iPad cases and clutches just waiting to be sewn together in the full Washi range!


Reunion by Sweetwater.  I have a few prints from this nautical collection already cut out for clutches.  Very Americana, and would be perfect to hold your lipstick and credit card while you tour Cape Cod!


Feathers by Martha Negley.  I couldn't resist making myself a Wiksten Tank in this print, and I had enough left over for a medium-sized wristlet!  It may also be lined with coral slipper satin...bohemian, feminine and practical all at once!

Looks like I better get to sewing!  

No comments:

Post a Comment