May 06, 2012

Dream Stash

There are lots of great fabrics coming out in the next few months.  Let's look at some I'd love to use for the store!


Happy Drawing by Cloud9 Fabrics is shipping now!  I've been really inspired by their marketing and would love to sew up some little kids' clothes in these prints.  How cute would dresses in giraffes and elephants and rompers in frogs look?



Aneela Hoey's "Sew Stitchy" won't be released until the fall, but that doesn't stop me from drooling!  This line is so adorable, and would be great as drawstring bags to hold sewing and knitting projects.



Lizzy House's Halloween collection, "Guising," is just too cute.  Halloween doesn't lend itself to too many projects--too seasonal!--but I think these prints would be adorable in little lined jumpers for toddler girls.  Layer over a turtleneck and head down to the pumpkin patch!

I'd love to get some Christmas fabrics to make dresses and shirts for children too.  What do you think?  If I have to see one more child dressed in faux-fur to look like Santa I'll scream!

No comments:

Post a Comment